The Sales Ready Accelerator is a cohort style 90-Day intensive program which fast-tracks the development of a Sales Ready Organization for your business one that easily helps customers buy from you and starts adding zeros to your top line. During the course of the program, the small group of participants will be led through the critical steps of building a Sales Ready Organization with the foundation and fundamentals required to easily approach the right leads, prospects, and open new business.
We will assess the readiness of your current sales organization by looking at your People, Strategy, and Technology. Then follow a proven process to improve your overall sales organization by closing the gaps with your People, Strategy, and Technology.
Through a combination of face-to-face workshops and Zoom Coaching Calls we will follow a proven process combined with the right mindset and expert advice to quickly start increasing revenue for your business. This is a hands on program and we will start taking action from day one! If you are currently Maxed-Out as the only sales person for your company, are building your first sales team, or you have a current sales team that needs a better foundation this accelerator is for you.
DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS MARCH 4th
- SRO Assessment & Benchmark Scores for your People, Strategy, and Technology. Plus a definition of what defines a Sales Ready Organization and why it matters.
- A People framework including the right sales mindset, critical sales conversations with a “Key Move” playbook, and questions cheat sheet.
- A Strategy with clear goals with a Reverse Engineering Playbook, Customer Value Inventory, and Lead/Prospect Scorecard.
- A Technology plan with a clear Sale Workflow and Sales Stack setup plus the right leading and lagging KPIs.
- Friday, March 6 Session #1 at Haw Creek Commons, 1:00 – 4:00 PM
- Friday, March 13: Zoom Call 2:00 – 3:00 PM
- Friday, March 20: Zoom Call 2:00 – 3:00 PM
- Friday, March 27: Zoom Call 2:00 – 3:00 PM
- Friday, April 3: Zoom Call 10:00 – 11:00 AM
- Friday, April 10: Session #2 at Haw Creek Commons, 1:00 – 4:00 PM
- Friday, April 17: Zoom Call 2:00 – 3:00 PM
- Friday, April 24: Zoom Call 2:00 – 3:00 PM
- Friday, May 1: Zoom Call 2:00 – 3:00 PM
- Friday, May 8: Session #3 at Haw Creek Commons, 1:00 – 4:00 PM
- Friday, May 15: Zoom Call 2:00 – 3:00 PM
- Friday, May 22: Zoom Call 2:00 – 3:00 PM
- Friday, May 29: Session #4 at Haw Creek Commons, 1:00 – 4:00 PM
Lead Trainer, Chris Filipiak “The Connector”
Chris loves everything about sales – the people, the value, the process, the stories, the emotion, the wins, and the challenge. Sales and entrepreneurship have been amazing vehicles for his personal and professional growth.
As an Engineer Chris learned how to systematically solve problems and figure things out. He learned systems thinking, integration, and technology. Chris studied Industrial and Operations Engineering because of his fascination with how human and machine systems work.
He knows that designing and building the workflows for a successful sales organization is very similar to laying out a manufacturing plant. The People, the Strategy, and the Technology all need to come together to produce the desired result.
His work experience and MBA taught him strategic thinking, business, and sales. He has worked across business functions from engineering and procurement to marketing and sales. Having worked with fortune 50 companies and small startups he has a solid strategic understanding of what makes sales organizations fail or succeed.
Chris is deep on Mindset and People! With a passion for seeing people be the best versions of themselves he understands that the most significant impact on your sales is what’s going on in your head. So he is committed to showing up at the highest level to help you.
If you are ready, he is ready.
Lead Trainer, Emily Breedlove
Having spent the past 15+ years working in small business support and community development, Emily has been fortunate enough to have experienced this space from both the entrepreneurial approach and the resource provider perspective. She is the CEO of Breedlove & Company, the Executive Producer of TEDx Asheville, and is the host of programs like the Economic Bruncheon, Camp Girl Boss, and WNC Press Pass.
Emily is the recent Director of the ScaleUp WNC Program, is a member of the leadership team for the Asheville 1 Million Cups, and teaches the monthly AVL Pitch Prep class at the Asheville Chamber of Commerce. She is a certified trainer in the Ice House Entrepreneurship Program (IHEP) and REAL Entrepreneurship (Rural Entrepreneurship through Action Learning) Curriculum.